Monday, August 4, 2008

I Did It...Kind Of...

This morning I got up with the girls. We went through our morning ritual of getting ready for our day, eating breakfast and then we were off to a date with the neighborhood sidewalk. It turned out to be a great morning for running. It wasn't super hot or humid. (We live in Ohio and it is usually humid all summer long. I don't know about anyone else, but humidity makes it so hard for me to breath.)

I made a personal goal to do 2 mile jog without stopping pushing my 87 lbs of babies and jogger. Team Twinmama is pleased to report that we were able to accomplish our goal without any problems! Hurray! The coaches were pleased and we did our usual high fives after the run. Although both Peanut and Jelly Bean end up wanting to do high tens (holding up both hands), but that is cool...high tens are cool, too.

So, it got me thinking while I was running...what am I learning being out there on the run? I think that as I get more experience with my running routine with the girls, I am discovering some things that are working for me. Over the next few posts, I will share tips that may help make your run smoother.

In the mean time, you may ask, what is up with your title? You accomplished your goal, right? I did and I am happy about that. But I need to start eating better. My diet is not good. So, I will be working on that. Lots to do. Lots to do.

2 comments:

JenEverAfter said...

Congrats! And don't sweat the eating. One thing at a time...

Juliana RW said...

Hi,

I finished my task “MBC Dropper”. I hope you can copy paste the code to your blog. I posted in here. You can check what I did.

I will visit your blog again tomorrow to see if you did copy paste to your blog or not. Thanks. See you around...

Regards,
Juliana RW